1. Nominee structure provides a high level of credibility and is one of the most exciting tax planning opportunities currently available. This structure is sometimes known as the Fiduciary or Agency structure.The nominee structure is an effective offshore tool to keep both confidentiality in and control over international business or asset protection structures.
2. The way in which a nominee arrangement works is simple:
- Firstly, you appoint one of our nominees to serve as a director or shareholder in your place.
- Secondly, we set up the company.
- Thirdly our nominee grants you “Power of Attorney” if required.
- Finally, you conduct your business.